For candidates living overseas or in distant states in the United States, we make special provisions for interviews by video for the few whom we cannot meet personally.
Please follow these instructions for the video interview.
You must be seated upright and dressed professionally in the same manner you would if we were meeting in person.
Please follow the outlined script below for your video interview wherever applicable.
- My name is … (give your full name).
- I am seeking a position as a … (Personal Assistant, Nanny, Housekeeper, Butler, etc.).
- I have … (state your highest level of education – Bachelor’s Degree, High School Diploma, etc.)
- I have been doing this professionally for … (state how many years).
- I have worked for … (state past employers, talk about your duties, experiences, and the reasons you left those positions).
- I chose this line of work because … (say what you love about your work and what makes you good at what you do).
- I currently live in … (state or country) and am looking for a job in … (state or country).
- I am willing to relocate to other states for the right job (If not, mention if you can travel with the family/employer on an as needed basis).
- I am able to live in (or live out—whichever it may be).
- I love pets and have worked with …(dogs, cats, etc).
- I am a non-smoker (or smoker, whichever it may be).
- I don’t drink at all (or only drink alcohol socially).
- I can cook (if you can, mention types of cuisines).
- I speak English (mention any other languages spoken).
- I am (am not) a licensed driver.
- I am skilled with computers (name programs and proficiency with Mac or PC)
- I swim, ride, or do sign language (only if you can).
- I am CPR- and/or First Aid-certified (only if you are).
Once you have saved your video file, use one of the methods below to submit it to Celebrities-Staffing.com
1. Submit by email
We recommend using online services like www.dropsend.com, which allows you to send large files. Upload and send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit by mail
Save video to a DVD and send it to:
9201 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210